Formulated with apple cider vinegar and beetroot extract, this dietary supplement aims to boost metabolism and help burn calories.
Apple Cider has multiple benefits for Fat Loss and Weight Management.
Acetic acid is a short-chain fatty acid that dissolves into acetate and hydrogen in your body.
Some animal studies suggest that the acetic acid in apple cider vinegar may promote weight loss in several ways:
- Lowers blood sugar levels: In one rat study, acetic acid improved the ability of the liver and muscles to take up sugar from the blood.
- Decreases insulin levels: In the same rat study, acetic acid also reduced the ratio of insulinto glucagon, which might favor fat burning.
- Improves metabolism: Another study in rats exposed to acetic acid showed an increase in the enzyme AMPK, which boosts fat burning and decreases fat and sugar production in the liver.
- Reduces fat storage: Treating obese, diabetic rats with acetic acid or acetate protected them from weight gain and increased the expression of genes that reduced belly fatstorage and liver fat.
- Burns fat: A study in mice fed a high-fat diet supplemented with acetic acid found a significant increase in the genes responsible for fat burning, which led to less body fat buildup.
- Suppresses appetite: Another study suggests acetate may suppress centers in your brain that control appetite, which can lead to reduced food intake
The beet is a root vegetable similar to its turnip cousin. Beets are a good addition to your weight-loss program because they contain no fat. A powerhouse of vitamins and minerals, beets help maintain a healthy energized body beneficial to your diet. Beets may assist your weight-loss by lowering cholesterol due to their high fiber content.
- Formulated to work as weight loss and nitric oxide booster
- Designed to suppress appetite
- May increase energy
- Apple cider vinegar aims to speed up metabolism
- Beetroot extract helps maintain healthy skin conditions and helps obtain Vitamin A, C, and iron
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.