Body Mass Reduction Recipes to Trim Your Tummy..
From my awesome trainer Larry..I am passing this onto you…my audience so you can enjoy some of the food tips and recipes.
Before viewing, I will tell you this….STAY AWAY FROM ALCOHOL AND BREAD…..THIS IS A MUST!! NO IF's or BUT's…..
I am doing this for 10 weeks....
Below is the core of my diet—simple yet effective. I have been on this challenge for 4 days and I am down 4 lbs and counting. That’s right…a pound a day so far just on this diet.
- 6 egg whites
- ½ cup oatmeal
- ½ grapefruit
- 5 oz chicken breast, 99 lean turkey chop meat
- 1 cup brown rice, or 6oz sweet potato
- 1 ½ cups veggies
- 7oz any white fish, tuna
- Salad or 1 ½ cups veggies
- 1 cup brown rice or 6 oz sweet potato
*You can take shakes in between every meal..
BELOW IS THE ACTUAL CONVERSATION THREAD FROM ME AND MY TRAINER!
This information above I thought was amazing so I proceeded to ask my trainer the following:
“Larry this is awesome. I have 3 food questions for you as we just bought a lot of items you mentioned can I eat the following?
Powdered peanut butter for flavor
Especially because I can use the zero calorie mayonnaise with the rice case and make myself a chicken salad sandwich.
HIS REPLY WAS THE FOLLOWING:
Ok so first the easiest, 2 1/2 rice cakes would equal your carb for any meal .
Send me the container for the pb substitute.
The black rice is fine at the same serving.
His reply was "You can use single serving in your shake which is 2 tbs".
This SUPER AMAZING PROTEIN POWDER PANCAKE Recipe is out of this world—here it is for you below:
So the protein pancake is ...
- 1/2 cup oatmeal cooked
- Mix that with 2 egg whites
- Protein powder serving.
- Cook in pan in pancake shape
- Use Walden farms syrup
This recipe is best for breakfast, but sometimes, I prepare this for dinner too..
SOME OTHER TIPS HE PROVIDED THAT IS ESSENTIAL TO CONSISTANT WEIGHT LOSS
- On optimal nutrition. Whey based. All water based. Trainer uses DIMOTIZE.
- 4 to 5 oz of turkey or chicken. Ground turkey 99%.
- Stick to green vegetables.
- Take 3 meals and it's ok to supplement the other 2 with protein shakes.
- Cinnamon cayenne pepper plant based pre-made vegetable based at raw juice in ace of oatmeal.
- Brown rice or sweet potatoes is best carbs.
- Sugar free GELLO CUPS.
- Krill oil, Probiotics and Amino acid after work out which contain BCAAS.
- Rest is great.
- Grilled fish. With pam spray or coconut oil.
- Honey mustard with low calories.
- Last meal of the day could be a protein shake an hour or so before you go to sleep.
- Try and keep heart rate at 135 BPS and hold it for 40 minutes. Twice a day and do a work out.
- A rest day should still consist an hour of cardio at the least.
- Fast in morning. Eat right afterwards.
- Food intake and cardio is everything.
Rtd51 protein shakes on the go—I actually purchased these for $3.99 at the local VITLAMINE SHOPPE down the street from my house. They do the trick. I am full for at least 2 hours.
Need to take vitamin C
Just a chewable or gummi vitamin. Just double down every day.
I hope you enjoyed this information and learn from it. This is my bible until I finish the contest.